In today’s time, most people have a credit card to meet their needs in case they do not have money in an emergency. After which, after fulfilling your need, you pay that card later. But this type of card is only for those who have good CIBIL score and bank balance. But those people who are students or unemployed, and do not have any source of income, or are doing work like labor work. Banks do not issue credit cards to such people. But in today’s time, India is progressing every day, and some new product keeps getting launched, which everyone can use.
Another such thing has been launched, which is called Slice Card. Anyone can get this smart card, it is exactly like a credit card, which you can use to meet your emergency needs. But still many people are not aware about Slice Card. In this article, we are giving you information about what is Slice Card and how to apply Slice Card Lifetime Free Credit Card Online and information about eligibility and documents.
What is Slice Card?
This is a kind of digital financial institution, which provides credit limit on its card online. In Slice card, a person is provided a credit limit ranging from Rs 10 thousand to Rs 10 lakh. Apart from this, you are also given the facility to modify and make credit card. This card is absolutely free, for which no charge is required. According to Slice Pay, this card has been kept in the category of lifetime free credit card. The card holder will not need to pay any fee to maintain this card.
Slice Credit Card Eligibility
- The age of the applicant for Slice Credit Card should be more than 18 years.
- Freelancers, working professionals or anyone interning in a company can also apply for the Slice Credit Card.
- Credit score is not required for this card.
Slice Credit Card Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- mobile number linked to aadhaar
- Email ID.
Slice Credit Card Benefits
- In Slice Credit Card, the card holder is given a credit limit of Rs 10 thousand to Rs 10 lakh.
- In Slice Card, the customer is given the facility of Instant Loan, due to which you get the loan in a short time.
- With Slice Credit Card, if you shop from e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, you get 2% cashback.
- This credit card can be used offline anywhere, in which you can get cashback up to 1%.
- You can easily transfer your money to your bank account or Paytm wallet using Slice Card, for this you just have to pay a small charge.
- If you do online shopping from a popular website, you get the facility of No Cost EMI.
- You can divide any of your big bills into EMIs of 3 months, for which there is no extra charge.
Slice Credit Card Hidden Charges
- As per the claim made by Slice Credit Card, there is no charge on Slice Credit Card, it is lifetime free.
- In this you can apply with zero application fee.
- There is no annual maintenance fee.
- Credit card delivery is also free.
- On late payment, a charge of Rs 35 per day or 30% (maximum Rs 2000) has to be paid.
- A discount of Rs 200 will be given on each billing for transactions of less than Rs 4000 at the fuel station.
- No additional charges are taken for bill payment through UPI.
Read this also :- What is Swift Code? Full form of SWIFT. How to know Swift Code of bank?
Apply Online for Slice Credit Card (Slice Card Lifetime Free Credit Card Online Apply)
- First of all, go to Play Store of your mobile phone and download Slice Mobile Application.
- Open the app and sign in with your email or Google Account.
- After this enter your mobile number, enter the OTP that will come on your mobile number.
- After this enter First and Last Name.
- You will see 3 categories, Student, Salaried Person and Freelancer.
- Choose any one from these and click on Let’s Go.
- If you are a student, then click on Student and fill other information.
- Here you have to fill the name of the college along with personal information like: college ID, graduation information (if done), parent’s occupation and your address.
- After this you have to add your college friend.
- After this, information about documents like: Aadhar card number, PAN card number and permanent address have to be filled.
- After this, open the front camera and upload the selfie.
- Fill the form in this way and at last tick the box next to I Agree and put your signature.
- In this way your application gets submitted, the verification of which takes at least 1 hour.
- Your Slice Credit Card will be sent to your address within 7 days, for which no delivery charges will be levied.
You must have liked this post (What is Slice Card? How to Apply for Slice Card Lifetime Free Credit Card Online – Eligibility and Documents) very much. Do share this with your friends.
Read this also –
- Jyothy Labs Share Price- 4400% return, this share is 100% correct on every parameter of earning by investing!
- Gold Trade: Experts Are Advising to Sell Gold At The Current Level, Have Given A Target of Rs 60350!
- Closing Bell: Great Rise in Sensex-Nifty, BSE Sensex Rose 595 Points, Nifty Closed Above 19411
- Bharat Petroleum: 900% Increase in Net Profit, Orders Worth Rs 63000 Crore, You Will Bet On Bharat Petroleum Shares!