New Delhi: RBI has not made any change in the repo rate for the fourth consecutive time, after which the possibility of getting the benefit of higher interest rate or increase on investment schemes has reduced. But, Fincare Small Finance Bank of the small finance sector is offering returns of up to 9.11% to its customers if they invest less than Rs 2 crore on fixed deposit scheme.
Highest interest rate on 1000 days tenure
Fincare Small Finance Bank offers interest rates between 3% to 8.51% on FD for tenure ranging from 7 days to 10 years for general citizens. Whereas, for senior citizens, the bank has offered interest rates between 3.60% to 9.11% on FD investments. According to the bank, an interest rate of 8.51% is being given to the general public on the fixed deposit scheme maturing in 1000 days. At the same time, senior investors will get interest rates up to 9.11% on the same tenure.
Fincare SFB FD Interest Rate
- Fincare Small Finance Bank is offering 3% interest rate on FDs maturing between 7 to 14 days.
- FD maturing between 15 days to 30 days will give 4.50 percent interest.
- The bank offers 4.75% interest on tenures of 31 days to 45 days and 5.25% interest on tenures of 46 days to 90 days.
- 5.75 percent interest rate will be available on FD with maturity between 91 to 180 days.
- The bank is offering 6.50 percent interest rate on FDs with maturity of 181 to 365 days.
- 8 percent interest rate is being given for FDs maturing in 30 months and one day to 999 days.
- It is offering 8.25 percent interest rate for FDs maturing between 36 months and 42 months.
- It is offering interest rate of 7.50 percent on FDs maturing between 42 months and one day to 59 months.
FD interest rates for senior citizens
Fincare Small Finance Bank is offering interest rates between 3.60 percent to 9.11 percent on FD for senior citizens for tenure ranging from 7 days to 84 months.